NCWorks Career Centers in Guilford County, provide services for individuals who:
- Are unemployed
- Are under-employed
- Have no work experience
- Have a criminal history
- Have a disability
- Is a Veteran
We also provide customers with a variety resources that will assist them to return to the workforce in a successful career!
Our services are at no cost, and include the following:
- Job Readiness Workshops
- Job Finding Club Events
- Hiring Events and Job Fairs
- Career Counseling/Coaching
- Information on training scholarships (based on eligibility)
We have two locations in Guilford County, North Carolina:
607 Idol Street, High Point, NC 27262 (Phone: 336-882-4141, Fax: 336-882-4142)
2301 W. Meadowview Road, Greensboro, NC (Phone: 336-297-9444, Fax: 336-315-4945)
Services at NCWorks Career Centers
- Job Listings: Employers list jobs directly through the NCWorks Career Centers and NCWorks Online.
- Job Search and Life Skills Classes: Classes to assist individuals on how to find and keep jobs, including learning how to manage any personal barriers to employment.
- Computer Lab with Staff Assistance: Complete academic skills upgrades, skills assessments, computer-based tutorials, and connect to NCWorks Online for your personalized job search.
- Resume Preparation: Staff are available to assist you with preparing a professional resume. Career Centers hold resume workshops, and maintain the needed software for resume preparation.
- Skills Assessments: Evaluate your employment abilities, interest and basic skills.
- GED and High School Completion: Complete classes needed to complete your High School Diploma or GED.
- Occupational Skills Training and Literacy Skills: Referrals to specific training opportunities leading to employment, as well as programs to improve your reading, writing and math skills.
For more services, visit our Product Box at: http://bit.do/Product-Box-Guilford
To find your next career, register on NCWorks Online, North Carolina’s virtual career fair! Go to: http://www.ncworks.gov
NCWorks Career Center is an equal opportunity employer. Auxiliary aides and services are available upon request for individuals with a disability. Dial 711 to place a free relay call in North Carolina.